As a reminder, here are some key things to know about the GSA Request for Lease Proposal process:
- It is an iterative process that will likely last several months.
- The Government / broker contractor is NOT responsible for making sure you are getting a good deal or even covering your costs.
- The GSA lease is NOT a typical market lease.
- You must understand the major cost drivers embedded in the GSA / Federal Lease Template or else you will likely under-bid.
- The GSA’s treatment of operating costs is not like the majority of market deals
- Honestly, this list could go on and on…. and it does.
While there are many similarities with RSAP and a Traditional Request for Lease Proposal, there are also some key differences that you will need to be aware of.
This is the point where you have a decision to make.
You can clear your schedule for the next several weeks and work only on becoming a Government Leasing Expert.
Why Choose Arco Real Estate Solutions?
Our brokerage was built from the ground up with one purpose and that is “easing GSA leasing” for brokers and landlords working on a GSA procurement. Whether you are working with GSA or any other Federal Agency on a Federal Lease Procurement, let our expert brokers guide you through the process.
- Analysis of the potential competitive landscape within the delineated area
- Information related to the market
- Full cooperation and guidance in developing an appropriate offer for a lease from GSA
- Preparation/collection of all required offer forms and documents
- On-going correspondence with the GSA and ownership to ensure both parties understand one another
- Assurance that the lease offer complies with / takes into account the nuance of each one of GSA’s procurement methods.
With the knowledgeable Government Lease Brokers at Arco Real Estate Solutions, there is never a need to go at it alone. Put our expertise to work for you!