Some key things to know about the GSA Request for Lease Proposal process:
- It is an iterative process that will likely last several months.
- When working directly with the Government, they will not require a tenant rep commission.
- The Government is NOT responsible for making sure you are getting a good deal or even covering your costs.
- The GSA lease is NOT a typical market lease.
- You must understand the major cost drivers embedded in the GSA / Federal Lease Template or else you will likely under-bid.
- The GSA’s treatment of operating costs is not like the majority of market deals
- Honestly, this list could go on and on…. and it does
This is the point where you have a decision to make.
You can clear your schedule for the next several weeks and work only on becoming a GSA / Federal Leasing Expert.
You can reach out to one of the GSA / Federal Leasing Experts working at Arco Real Estate Solutions.
Why Choose Arco?
Our brokerage was built from the ground up with one purpose and that is “easing GSA leasing” for landlords and brokers working on a GSA lease procurement. Whether you are working with GSA or any other Federal Agency on a Federal Lease Procurement, let our expert brokers guide you through the process.
- Analysis of the potential competitive landscape within the delineated area
- Information related to the market / submarket
- Full cooperation and guidance in developing an appropriate offer for a GSA lease
- Preparation and collection of all required offer forms and documents
- On-going correspondence with GSA and ownership to ensure both parties understand one another
- Assurance that the offer complies with and takes into account the nuance of each one of GSA’s procurement methods.
With the knowledgeable GSA and Federal Lease Brokers at Arco Real Estate Solutions there is never a need to go at it alone. Put our expertise to work for you!